Be a part of the Prince William Living “Network”
– Events with Meaning –
Each month we bring you valuable programs, networking and educational events, designed to improve quality of life, and promote business in Prince William, Manassas and Manassas Park. Proceeds from paid events go to GiveBack Prince William, our non-profit local quality of life initiative.
To receive emails on these events, submit your information here: Event email reminders
Breakfast with an Expert
Join us online for a cup of coffee and a bagel. Learn information from an expert who will give you actionable advice you can put to work immediately in your business.
Sponsored by: Imagine
Learn about Our Next Breakfast
Lunch with the Publisher
Are you an advertiser with Prince William Living or interested in becoming one? NOW ONLINE, our publisher Rebecca Barnes will help you discover how to “Make the Most of Prince William Living.” Meet the people behind greater Prince William’s premier lifestyle magazine, as you learn about:
- Getting your press releases published (including a cool online submission tool!)
- How photos are important to your online marketing.
- Tying into the power of our social media presence.
- Visibility packages that increase your reach to targeted consumers.
- Contests, Events and Awards.
- Tips on how to focus on your message.
All you need is a computer, tablet or phone with internet access or call in.
Please join us and “Make the Most of Prince William Living!”Learn about our next Luncheon