Be a part of the Prince William Living “Network”
– Events with Meaning –
Each month we bring you valuable programs, networking and educational events, designed to improve quality of life, and promote business in Prince William, Manassas and Manassas Park. Proceeds from paid events go to GiveBack Prince William, our non-profit local quality of life initiative.
To receive emails on these events, submit your information here: Event email reminders
Breakfast with an Expert
Join us for a cup of coffee and a bagel provided by Jirani Coffeehouse. Learn information from an expert who will give you actionable advice you can put to work immediately in your business.Learn about Our Next Breakfast
Lunch with the Publisher
Are you an advertiser with Prince William Living or interested in being one? Our Publisher, Rebecca Barnes hosts a monthly lunch so you can learn to “Make the Most of Prince William Living.” Meet the people behind greater Prince William’s premiere lifestyle magazine, and learn about:
- Getting press releases published (with our cool online submission tool!)
- Tying into the power of our social media presence.
- Visibility packages that increase your reach to targeted consumers.
- Contests, Events and Awards.
- Tips on how to focus on your message. Catered lunch from Okra’s Cajun Creole.