Provided by Novant Health UVA Health System
Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Medical Center welcomed the new year with the announcement of its first baby of 2021. Ariana Leilani Sandoval Arellano was born Jan. 1 at the Hylton Family Women’s & Children’s Center at Prince William Medical Center.
- Baby’s name: Ariana Leilani Sandoval Arellano
- Time and date of birth: 1:43 a.m. on Jan. 1
- Baby’s weight and height: 10 pounds, 13 ounces and 20 inches
- Sex of baby: Female
- Mother: Lythcy Arellano
- Father: Carlos Sandoval
- Family’s hometown: Gainesville, Va.
- Delivering physician: Eugene Louie-Ng, MD
Ariana has one older sister, 10-month-old Eliana.
The family was given gift baskets courtesy of Novant Health Hospital Auxiliary and Novant Health Women’s Institute.
For more information about the Hylton Family Women’s and Children’s Center at Prince William Medical Center, visit NovantHealthUVA.org/women.