Provided by The Prince William Public Library System
(Prince William County, VA, 10/10/2014)… The Library System is pleased to announce a new online language-learning product. Pronunciator offers self-paced courses for 80 different languages. Patrons can choose different levels of language mastery, from basic phrases for travel up to serious language study. Patrons are not restricted to using English as their first language, users can pick from 50 different languages to learn in making Pronunciator an excellent ESOL tool.
Using Pronunciator is easy, and getting started is easy as well:
1) Go to the link for Pronunciator
2) For first-time users, go to “Register”
3) Enter your library card number. You may also enter your email address if
you wish but this is not required.
4) Click “Register”
5) Registration is automatic—a second screen will open. This will contain your Student Name and Password, and an option to log in immediately. There will also be links to download Pronunciator to your mobile device if you choose. If you chose to enter your email address, you will also receive an email with this information. Pronunciator does not share your email address with other vendors.
6) Once you are logged in, you can begin learning right away!
7) You can change both your Student Name and your Password once you are registered and logged in. Go to “Logged In” at the top of the Pronunciator home page and access “My Account” underneath it.
8) Once you are registered you simply use your Student Name and Password to login.
For further information about this program visit us on the web at www.pwcgov.org/library.
ABOUT PRINCE WILLIAM PUBLIC LIBRARY SYSTEM
The Prince William Public Library System is a ten-branch library system serving the citizens of Prince William County and the cities of Manassas and Manassas Park. We offer a world of information! For more information, visit our website at www.pwcgov.org/library or call or visit any of our local Prince William Public Libraries.