Residential Fire Affects Two Townhomes

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +

Provided by City of Manassas

The City of Manassas Fire and Rescue Department responded to a fire at two townhomes at 4:00 a. m. on Sept. 13 in the 9200 block of Taney Road. Crews arrived on scene to find fire showing through the roof. There were no injuries due to the fire. Red Cross was on scene to help the five adults, one child and a dog who were displaced.

The cause of the fire was determined to be accidental by the City of Manassas Fire Marshal’s Office. The total loss to both properties is estimated to be about $60,000. City of Manassas Fire and Rescue units were assisted by the Manassas Volunteer Fire Company, the Greater Manassas Volunteer Rescue Squad, Prince William County Department of Fire and Rescue, the Lake Jackson Volunteer Fire Department and the Yorkshire Volunteer Fire Department.


Comments are closed.