Provided by Prince William County Schools (PWCS)
To help better illustrate what a school day looks like for first quarter learning in PWCS, example daily schedules have been developed for elementary, middle, and high school.
- Sample daily schedule for Elementary School
- Sample daily schedule for Middle School
- Sample daily schedule for High School
- Students at all levels will receive live daily teacher instruction in classes Tuesday-Friday, similar to their “normal-year” schedule, with additional teacher office hours on Mondays.
- Each grade level will have set minimums for live instruction for each class.
- School day start and end times will be their “normal” bell start and end times, Tuesday – Friday.
- Mondays will be an all virtual day at all levels, used for a variety of purposes for students and teachers. Monday may be used for teacher-student check-in, mental health and/or counselor meetings, teacher planning and professional development.
- Monday may also be used for additional cleanings at schools, as a limited number of students may be attending in-person Tuesday-Friday (those identified as requiring in-person services and support in the first quarter).