Provided by the Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Watch the Governor’s March 19 update here. IMPORTANT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES: Go to minute 11 of the Update.
Read the Governor’s Executive Order here.
SBA Declares Virginia an Economic Disaster Zone
Read about disaster loan assistance here.
Three-step process for applying for disaster loans
SBA Disaster Loan Application
For a detailed explanation of SBA’s Disaster Loans, please see SBA’s Three Step Process Factsheet, above.
Items Required for Applications
1. Loan application (SBA Form 5), completed and signed (this is electronic/online in the portal). To see what the form looks like, an example can be found here
2. Tax Information Authorization (IRS Form 4506-T
), completed and signed by each applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member; and, for any owner who has more than 50 percent ownership in an affiliate business. Affiliates include, but are not limited to, business parents, subsidiaries, and/or other businesses with common ownership or management.
3. Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recently filed Federal income tax returns for the applicant business; an explanation if not available
4. Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413
) completed, signed, and dated by the applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, and each general partner or managing member
5. Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts (SBA Form 2202
may be used)
Business & Employee Resources
SBA: Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
SBA Loan Fact Sheet: What you need to know
Info for Employees Affected by the Coronavirus
A message from the Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity (SBSD)
The Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic that has hit the Nation is creating concern for our economy here in Virginia and across the Nation. Below you will find the link to a brief survey that will allow our agency to collect data on the impact COVID-19 is having on business revenue and employment.
Please take a moment to complete this survey so we can share the results with State and Federal partners. We would like to receive responses as soon as possible but will be leaving the survey open through 5:00 p.m., Friday, March 27, 2020 to capture responses.