Provided by Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center wants to make virtual childbirth and newborn parent education available for the community. Until Jan. 10, 2023, Sentara is offering these classes for free. Prenatal education classes are not just for first-time moms! Even seasoned parents and grandparents can learn something new. Childbirth classes and other online parenting classes can instill confidence and help manage expectations.
Currently, for the health and safety of babies and families, the Women’s Health Center at Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center is not offering in-person maternity tours. Instead, they are offering an online tour and a variety of virtual childbirth classes.
- Pregnancy (English and Spanish languages available)
- Birth (childbirth) (English and Spanish languages available)
- Your newborn (English and Spanish languages available)
- Breastfeeding (English and Spanish languages available)
- Cesarean Birth (English only)
- Infant and Child Safety (English only)
- Postpartum Health and Baby (English only)
- Grandparenting (English only)
- Multiples (English only)
- Fatherhood (English only)
- All in One (English only)
Here are the log in instructions for these classes:
1. Go to injoyonline.com
2. Click CREATE ACCOUNT button
3. Set up your account by entering your first name, last name and email address
4. Enter/Create a password
5. Enter password you created to confirm
Enter access redemption code: snvmcfamily
Please note: codes must be entered in all lower-case letters.
6. Click VALIDATE button
7. Check box next to “I Agree to the Terms & Conditions”
8. Click COMPLETE button
9. Be sure to bookmark this website for quicker access
Please create one account per family. This access code is a one-time use and will give you access to your selected eClass. For future use, go to injoyonline.com, and log in with your email address and password. You’ll have access to the eClass for nine months after you first log in.
Facility Tours (Virtual)
To tour Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center and the Women’s Health Center, check out the online videos:
- Welcome to Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center (English): youtube.com/watch?v=6L_99XbLJfU&t=76s
- Virtual maternity tour (English): youtu.be/6ZwvPvhQ5xQ
- Why our team loves working with you (English): youtu.be/v7ySHuRGb4Y
- Why choose the Women’s Health Center (English): youtu.be/qx-1aU4xCSw
- Birth Navigator & Lactation Consultant services (English): youtu.be/fOdj1wXjmDE
- Advice for new moms (English): youtube.com/watch?v=xadxxnRXAUk
If you have any questions regarding Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center’s Maternity services, call the birth navigator at 703-523-0582or visit sentara.com/maternity.