Provided by Prince William County Development Services
Forty-five small business owners received a certificate of occupancy/written authorization to ‘Open for Business’ from the Department of Development Services Small Business Project Management (SBPM) Program in August 2023.
“We encourage everyone that dreams of becoming self-employed to have a free professional consultation,” said Mandi Spina, acting director, Department of Development Services. “We want to be at the forefront, so we can help new and existing business owner work through and understand that the project management team is here as a resource early on in their project.”
Two hundred and twenty-eight owners have started a business with support from the SBPM program, this year (January to August 2023).
- TForce Freight, 13185 Arto St.
- SunMed Your CBD Store, 4386 Kevin Walker Dr.
- Stretch Zone, 7538 Limestone Dr.
- The Culture Cup, 8002 Crescent Park Dr.
- Nail Salon & Spa, 7909 Heritage Village Plaza.
- Evergreen Center, #105, 3511 James Madison Hwy.
- HD Exteriors, #101, #201, 9010 Hornbaker Rd.
- Chip’s Lawn Service & Landscaping Designs, 10981 Nokesville Rd.
- Fidelitone, #105, 8511 Virginia Meadows Dr.
- Bakefully Yours, 8136 Flannery Ct.
- The Oasis in Manassas, A, 10600 Crestwood Dr.
- Discount Depot, Westgate Plaza, 8095 Sudley Rd.
- Pupuseria Olocuilta, 10394 Portsmouth Rd.
- Unique Hair Salon, 8350 Shoppers Square.
- Priyanka P. Patel, OD, P.C., Premier Optometric Services, 10701 Sudley Manor Dr.
- Color Nails, Sudley Manor Square, 7827 Sudley Rd.
- Tequeno World, 6348 Hoadly Rd.
- Highway Driving School, 13155 Nokesville Rd.
- Aden Grocery, 13717 Aden Rd.
- Verano, #3, 125 Mill St.
- Advanced Design Corporation, #103, 4340 Prince William Pkwy.
- Balani Management, 13850 Smoketown Rd.
- Bella’s Jewelry, #A, 14511 Richmond Hwy.
- Casa De Fiestas, 1804 Featherstone Rd.
- Divine Image, 2084 Daniel Stuart Square
- DJ’s Towing, 13322 Occoquan Rd.
- Faith & Hope Missions, #202, 3158 Golansky Blvd.
- Field Six, #325, 13895 Hedgewood Dr.
- HairByns, #202, 12531 Clipper Dr.
- Home Away Residential Services, #303, 13000 Harbor Dr.
- JSC Multiservices Group, #101, 1376 Old Bridge Rd.
- K & M Auto Services, 1220 Cannons Ct.
- Lindsay Chevrolet of Woodbridge, 15033 Farm Creek Dr.
- Panel Systems, 14876 Persistence Dr.
- Second Family Adult Day Services #C, 1936 Opitz Blvd.
- Singh Wellness, 12707 Apollo Dr.
- Subway, 5532 Staples Mill Plaza.
- The Nutrition Corners, 12359 Dillingham Square.
- Will Power Enterprises, #101, 1346 Old Bridge Rd.
Potomac Mills Mall
- Best Kept Secrets, #131, Potomac Mills, 2700 Potomac Mills Cir.
- Discount Designer Outlet, #114, Potomac Mills, 2700 Potomac Mills Cir.
- Azi Fashion, #133, Potomac Mills, 2700 Potomac Mills Cir.
- Q, #524, 2700 Potomac Mills Cir.
- Ugg, #501, 2700 Potomac Mills Cir.
- Vibrant Collections, #228, 2700 Potomac Mills Cir.
Over 2,030 small business owners and entrepreneurs have received services since the program first launched in October 2018. To learn more, visit Starting A Business and the SBPM Program. Also please find information on how to obtain necessary permits for commercial real estate projects involving existing buildings, tenant spaces and alterations.