Sudley Road Fire Incident

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +

Provided by the Prince William Department of Fire & Rescue

On Tuesday, May 5th at approximately 5:30 p.m., fire and rescue crews were dispatched to a commercial fire located in the 8500 block of Sudley Road in Manassas.

Upon arrival, fire and rescue units discovered fire in an electrical room. Firefighters extinguished the fire and proceeded to search for further extension; no further extension was found.

No injuries reported.

According to the Fire Marshal’s Office, preliminary damages are estimated at $15,000.

The origin of the fire was an electrical room; the cause was electrical and has been determined accidental.

NOVEC secured the electrical service and a Building Official has posted the room unsafe.

Share.

Leave A Reply