University Boulevard Fire Incident

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +

Provided by Prince William Fire & Rescue

On Tuesday, March 7th at 4:52 p. m., fire and rescue units were dispatched to a reported fire in a commercial business in the 11000 block of University Boulevard in Manassas. Upon arrival, fire and rescue crews observed fire and heavy smoke in a storage/mechanical room in which the sprinkler system had activated. Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire. No injuries reported. According to the Fire Marshal’s Office, preliminary damages are estimated at $200,000. The fire originated in a storage/mechanical room; the cause was electrical and has been determined as accidental.


Comments are closed.